Jeffersonville & Louisville
Come visit us in beautiful Jeffersonville, Indiana, with easy access to nearby Louisville.
Tuition information is broken out by program
Definition of a quarter credit hour of instruction
Mid-America College defines a quarter credit hour as: a period of instruction that consists of a 50-minute lecture, recitation, or class that meets once a week for an eleven-week quarter. Laboratory sessions are credited one quarter hour credit for every two-hour meeting each week. Clinical Experience hours are credited one quarter hour credit per three-hour meeting.
AAS – On-Campus and Online Programs, BFSM Online Program, FSBS On-Campus and Online Programs, FD On-Campus and Online Programs, and all Non-Degree/Non-Certificate Seeking
- Starting October 2023, all students enrolling or reenrolling, the tuition rate will be $330 per credit enrolled
- Current full-time students (12 or more credits per quarter) tuition rate will not be adjusted according to your enrollment agreement
- Current part-time students (11 or less credits per quarter) tuition rate will not be adjusted according to your enrollment agreement
Mid-America College of Funeral Service charges tuition per quarter based on credits enrolled.
Funeral Service Certificate in Thanatology and Certificate in Death Companioning
All students enrolling into these distance learning programs are charged the following in tuition and fees:
- An Application Fee of $50 to apply for the certificate
- Prior to the certificate starting
- Cost of tuition for the certificate is $3,300
- Two (2) quarters of $1,650
- This is charged and is required to be paid in full prior to the start of the program
- A Technology Fee of $500
- Two (2) quarters of $250
- A Book Fee of $250
- Two (2) courses of $125
- For more information on fees, select here.
- Full Payment or Tuition Installment Plan Payments can be made online. Pay Online