Jeffersonville & Louisville
Come visit us in beautiful Jeffersonville, Indiana, with easy access to nearby Louisville.
Application Fee: A non-refundable Application Fee of $50.00 must accompany the Application for Matriculation.
Textbook Fee/Course Materials: A non-refundable textbook fee of $125.00 per course will be charged to all students at the beginning of each quarter of enrollment. This fee may be covered by financial aid (TIV). This fee will cover the following:
- Course textbook(s) and/or e-textbook(s)
- Shipping costs associated with textbook(s)
- Fees associated with ordering textbook(s) and/or e-textbook(s)
- Software associated with the course
- Administrative Costs
- Other costs associated with textbook(s)/or e-textbook(s), or course materials
You may not be charged a textbook fee for a course that you have already received the textbook for and if there are no software/courseware applications that require fees per course attempt.
Technology Fee: A $250.00 per quarter technology fee is charged at the beginning of each quarter of a student’s enrollment. The technology fee is a charge in addition to tuition costs that will be used to enhance the student’s learning environment, protect the academic integrity of its educational programs, provide resources, and increase the College’s capacity to meet the technology environment expectations. The technology fee is due at the beginning of each quarter the student is enrolled in.
Technology fees are non-refundable and can be covered by financial aid. This fee includes:
- Technical infrastructure – software and hardware
- Technology Maintenance & Upgrades
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Online secured proctored examination
- McGraw-Hill Connect, Cengage, and other support services for course content
- DL Faculty and student resources & support
- Computer Lab and Deep Freeze
- Office 365
- Student Information System (SIS)
- Software for live and recorded lectures
- Student & Faculty Help Desk & technical assistance
- Library databases
- Faculty technology needs to support student learning and communication
- Content development, Course development, and Course design
- Training and professional development to create skills and materials integrating technology into the classroom
- Security solutions to protect student and institutional data
- NBE study question bank
Practicum, Lab, and Supply Fee: A non-refundable fee of $800.00 will be charged to all students in the quarter tied to the course “History of Funeral Service.” This fee may be covered by financial aid (TIV). This fee will cover the following:
- Student Embalming Supplies
- Student Restorative Art Supplies
- Onsite and Offsite Lab Supplies
- Administrative On-Site Inspection and Recertification
- Inspector’s Travel
- This includes: taxi (or other), hotel, mileage, tolls, etc.
- Funeral Home Business Verification (if applicable)
- Preceptor Training
- Certified Preceptor pay/cost
- Administrative Costs
Re-Entry Fee: A non-refundable $50.00 re-entry application fee is charged prior to re-entry into the program of study. This fee includes:
- Student demographic confirmation and updates
- Student will meet with the admissions representative or Dean to update any demographics that may be out of date; such as: address, phone number, e-mail, etc.
- Re-entry documentation and updates
- Enrollment updates within NSLDS
- Financial aid updates
- Credit evaluation/re-evaluation
Change of Program Fee: A $50.00 change of program fee is charged prior to transfer procedure. Like an application fee, this fee covers:
- Academic Advising
- Financial Aid Advising
- Transfer credit review
Returned Payment Fee: A returned payment fee of $30 will be charged to a student’s account for any check dishonored by the drawee bank. Return payment fees are non-refundable and are not covered by financial aid. This fee covers administrative duties associated with the returned payment.
- The returned payment must be paid by cash or money order
Waiving the Fee:
- The fee will be waived if the payment was returned in error, providing supporting documentation is submitted
Proficiency Exam Fee: A non-refundable $75.00, per course, proficiency exam will be paid prior to you taking the proficiency exam. Cash, check or online payment can be paid on the day of the exam, prior to taking the proficiency exam. You will not be allowed to take the exam until the fee is paid. Proficiency exam fees are not permitted to apply to a student balance. This fee includes:
- In person
- Administration of exam
- Academic processing
- For more information on tuition, select here.
- Full Payment or Tuition Installment Plan Payments can be made online. Pay Online