Jeffersonville & Louisville
Come visit us in beautiful Jeffersonville, Indiana, with easy access to nearby Louisville.
Tuition & Fees
Getting a world-class education is all about investing in yourself and your future. We’re focused on that investment, but we also understand that it can feel out of reach for many students, so we try to make it as affordable as possible. Our goal as an institution is to manage our resources as effectively as possible, so we can pass a better value along to our students. We also offer a full range of financial aid opportunities to ensure access to a diverse population of students. For additional information on applying or attending our college, please contact our Admissions Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812-288-8878. We look forward to answering all your questions!
- Associate of Applied Science in Funeral Service Program (AAS) – Online and On-Campus
- Bachelor of Science in Funeral Service Management (BFSM) – Online
- Funeral Director Certificate Program (FD) – Online and On-Campus
- Certificate in Thanatology for End of Life Professionals (FSCT) (Online)
- Certificate in Death Companioning for End of Life Professionals (CDC) (Online)
- For more information on fees, select here.
- Full Payment or Tuition Installment Plan Payments can be made online. Pay Online